- Tom Werda, Local 1060 DOT activist, perishes in Whatcom County highway crash
- KIRO TV: Crews find body of worker missing after plunge off Hood Canal Bridge
- Community College Coalition bargains priorities
- Tri-City Herald got it wrong in its editorial attack on state employees
- TESC team kicks off bargaining – and reaches tentative agreement on 28 articles!
- UW Bargaining Team Update 5/19/16: Solidarity with other teams as they prep for start of negotiations June 8.
- At the table, at your worksite, at the Legislature: General Government bargaining begins
- Update on the Hood Canal Bridge tragedy
- #BabyJayden raising public awareness
- AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders on final new national overtime rule
“Our View” video newsmagappzine celebrates Comparable Worth, UW Local 1488 activism and an travesty taking place halfway around the world that we should care about Get a sneak peak of May’s
@wfsec28 Latest Tweets
- RT @NicoleMLKCLC: Picket duty with the amazing @MiaGregerson33 Supporting @AFTWA @wfsec28 @GreenRiverCC Students! #Strike #WorkerPower http… 18 hours ago
- How the Tri-City Herald got it wrong in Sunday attack on state employees. https://t.co/rt3JD1i1U3 #1u @AFSCME https://t.co/47OKUWSnbO May 22, 2016
- RT @solidaritysarah: State @wfsec28 social workers in #Seattle capture attention with #BabyJayden dolls. We can do better for our kids. ht… May 21, 2016
Like us on Facebook
#WFSEc28 on Instagram
- The user currently does not have any images...